UP Xtreme i11 Edge & Edge Compute Enabling Kit Series
UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit has a M.2 3052 slot to support 5G modules to enable ultra-low latency and reliable transmission of data to/from masses of IoT devices, which ensures the convergence of 5G, AI, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, and IIOT.
For customer who wants to boost AI performance, we also offer UPX-EDGE-TGLxx- A10-16128-FDAI comes with AI accelerator and Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, it accelerates Computer Vision (CV) and Deep Learning Inference from Edge to Cloud. It also offers pre-trained models, and pre-optimized kernels to increase performance for AI. Get started with Intel Developer Zone (IDZ) 11th Generation Developer Kit.
Powerful: The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel Iris Xe graphic
Fast: NVMe, USB 3.2, USB 4.0 Type C
Expandable: 40-pin I/O expansion, M.2 2230 E key, M.2 2280 B+M key, M.2 3052 B Key, PCIe [x4] to allow for seamless integration.
Ready to connect: Ready to connect 5G, WiFi ( WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth
*SODIMM RAM(max. 64GB)needs to be purchased separately and installed.
*Storage options(SATA 3.0 Disk or NVMe Disk)needs to be purchased separately and installed.
FDAI SKU comes with XM 2280 installed (2x Myriad X) -> UPX-EDGE-TGLxx-A10-16128-FDAI
RAM+ Storage + SW pre-installed -> UPX-EDGE-TGLxx- A10-16128-xxxx
<Power supply unit and power cord to purchase separately>
See datasheet for more specifications datasheet
|Part number||UPX-EDGE-TGL Series|
|Mainboard||UP Xtreme i11|
|SoC||Intel® Celeron 6305E ( up to 2.0 Ghz)|
|# of Core||2|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th Gen Intel® Processors|
|VPU||optional (via M.2 2280)|
|FPGA||Intel® FPGA Altera Max V|
|memory||via 2x SO-DIMM DDR4*|
|eMMC/Storage||via SATA or M.2 2280 NVMe*|
|WAKE ON LAN (WoL)||Yes|
|Compatible OS||Microsoft Windows 10 full version, Yocto project 3.1 Kernel 5.4, Ubuntu 20.04 Kernel 5.11|
|Power requirement||12V DC-IN (lockable connector)|
|Power Supply Type||AT (default) /ATX|
|Power Consumption ( typical)||60 Watt|
|MTBF ( hours)||T.B.A.|
|HDMI||1 (HDMI 2.0)|
|Display Port||1x DP 1.4+ 1x USB Type C ( 1x DP 1.4/ USB4.0)|
|MIPI DSI/ eDP||1 x eDP (4K@60hz)|
|Audio||Line in/Out (3.5 mm audio jack)|
|USB 2.0 type A||1|
|USB 3.2 (Type A)||3|
|USB 4.0 Type C||1|
|UART||1 x HSUART (pin header)|
|Serial port||2x RS232/422/485|
|HDD interface||1 x SATA 3.0|
|Expansion Slot||1x M.2 2280 M key ( support NVME SSD), 1x M.2 2230 E key , 1x M.2 3052 B Key (USB3.0 interface) with Micro SIM socket , 1x PCI-e[x4] ( Need customized chassis)|
|AIO/DIO||16pin GPIO Connector(Phoenix: 3V3, 5V, GND, I2C, GPIO x8, PWM x2)|
|100-pin GP Bus||N/A|
|Others||TPM 2.0 on board|
|Ethernet||1 x 1GbLAN (i219)*, 1x 2.5Gb LAN (i225), *vPRO is only available in i7/i5 CPU|
|WiFi||optional ( via. M.2 2230 )|
|Bluetooth||optional ( via. M.2 2230 )|
|LTE/4G/5G||optional ( via. M.2 3052 )|
|Operation temperature||32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F ~ 176°F (-40°C ~ 80°C)|
|Operation Humidity||0% ~ 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Certification||CE/FCC Class A,RoHS|
|Net weight||2.3 kg|
|Package dimension (L x W x H)||278*269*149mm|
|Gross weight||4 kgs|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
1) The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel Iris Xe graphic (code name: Tiger Lake) powers the UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit and clocks up to 4.4 GHz with only 28 watts TDP and 15 watts cTDP.
2) Intel® Iris® Xe graphics provide up to 96EU, which is nearly twice the performance of corresponding Ice Lake Gen 11 at the same TDP.
Fast & Expandable
1) 5G supported for ultra-reliable low latency communications
2) Intel® Ethernet Controller i225 runs 2.5 Gbps Speed
3) Ready to connect: Ready to connect 5G, WiFi ( WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth
Industrial and Security
1) Supports standard industry 12V power input with a lockable power connector
2) Reduce latency and minimize jitter with Intel® Time Coordinated Computing (TCC) and time-sensitive networking (TSN) technology
3) TPM 2.0 & In-Band ECC Supported
4) Supports Functional Safety (FuSA): First Intel® Core™ product combining Integrity Features and Intel® Functional Safety Essential Design Package (Intel® FSEDP)
1) Optimize resource allocation for AI interference at the edge via Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit across CPU, GPU, and VPU
2) Optional VPU by adding UP AI Core XM2280 speed up your AI development by leveraging samples and various pre-trained models that come with the kit
Production Ready Computing System
1) UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit is production-ready for multiple vertical markets for robotics, automation, retail, AI and IoT. Worldwide shipping in 7 days.
2) The kit comes with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit pre-loaded to make your AI and computer vision application faster. It is also compatible with Intel® OneAPI, which is easy to install via command line.
List of Contents