UP Xtreme i11 0000 i3-1115GRE
UP Xtreme i11 accelerates edge-to-cloud computer vision (CV) and deep learning inference when used with the Intel® Distribution of Intel AI Accelerator and OpenVINO™ Toolkit . It also provides pre-trained models and pre-optimized kernels to improve AI performance.
Powerful : The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel Iris X e graphics
High speed : NVMe, USB 3.2
Expandable : M.2 2230 E Key, M.2 2280 M Key, M.2 3052 B Key, PCIe [x4] for seamless integration.
Ready to connect: 5G, WiFi (WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth ready to connect
*SODIMM RAM (up to 64GB) must be purchased and installed separately.
*Storage option (SATA 3.0 disk or NVMe disk) must be purchased and installed separately.
You can also check Edge Insights for Vision
|Name||UP Xtreme i11 0000 i3-1115GRE|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i3-1115GRE|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th Generation Intel® Processors|
|VPU||Optional (via M.2 2280)|
|Memory||via 2x SO-DIMM DDR4*|
|eMMC / Storage||via SATA or M.2 2280 NVMe*|
|Compatible OS||Microsoft Windows 10 full version, Yocto Project 3.1 kernel 5.4 Ubuntu 20.04 kernel 5.4|
|HDMI||1 (HDMI 2.0)|
|Display Port||1 x DP 1.4+ 1x USB Type C ( 1x DP 1.4/ USB4.0)|
|MIPI DSI/ eDP||1 x eDP (4K@60hz)|
USB2.0 Type A x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A x3
USB4.0 x 1 (type C)
|Audio||Line in/out (3.5 mm audio jack)|
|UART||1 x HSUART (pin header)|
|Serial Port||2x RS232/422/485|
|Expansion Slot||1x M.2 2280 M Key (Support NVME SSD), 1x M.2 2230 E Key, 1x M.2 3052 B Key (USB3.0 interface) (with Nano SIM), 1x PCI-e[x4]|
|40-pin GPIO header||yes|
|Others||TPM 2.0 equipped|
|Ethernet||1x 1GbLAN (i219)*, 1x 2.5Gb LAN (i225), *vPRO only available with i7/i5 CPU|
|Wi-Fi||Optional (via M.2 2230)|
|Bluetooth||Optional (via M.2 2230)|
|LTE / 4G / 5G||Optional (via M.2 3052)|
|Power Requirement||12V DC-IN (lockable connector)|
|Power Supply Type||AT (default) /ATX|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||60 watts|
|Storage temperature||-40°F ～ 176°F (-40°C ～ 80°C)|
|MTBF (Hours)||372,419 hours|
|Certification||CE/FCC Class A,RoHS|
|Package dimension (L x W x H)||229×181×97mm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
UP Xtreme i11 has an M.2 3052 slot that supports 5G modules, enabling ultra-low latency and reliable data transmission to and from numerous IoT devices, 5G, AI and cloud computing. , data analysis and IIOT integration are guaranteed. .
Feature support for TSN
802.1AS (time synchronization)
802.1 Qav (CBS)
Note: Please note that the ADC is currently not working due to a kernel regression (the issue will be fixed in a future kernel release).
Note: Please note that the latest NVM for the i225 IT Ethernet controller does not work on Ubuntu Linux. See here for details.
See the UP Xtreme i11 wiki page for more details.
1) The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (codename: Tiger Lake) with Intel Iris Xe graphics power the UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit, delivering a TDP of just 28 Watts and a TDP of 15 Watts It delivers clocks up to 4.4 GHz at cTDP.
2) Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics provides up to 96EU. That's almost double the performance of its Ice Lake Gen 11 counterpart at the same TDP.
Fast and Scalable
1) Supports 5G for ultra-reliable low-latency communication
2) Intel® Ethernet Controller i225 runs at speeds of 2.5 Gbps
3) Ready to connect: 5G, WiFi (WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth ready to connect
Industry and security
1) Supports industry standard 12V power input with lockable power connector
2) Reduce latency and minimize jitter with Intel® Time Coordinated Computing (TCC) and Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) technologies.
3) Supports TPM 2.0 and in-band ECC
4) Functional Safety (FuSA) Support: First Intel® Core™ product to combine Integrity features with Intel® Functional Safety Essential Design Package (Intel® FSEDP)
1) Optimize resource allocation against AI interference at the edge via Intel® distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit across CPU, GPU and VPU.
2) Add UP AI core XM2280/KB2280 to speed up AI development with optional VPU, samples and various pre-trained models included in the kit
3) Supports Intel's 3rd Generation VPU (codename: Keem Bay), offering 10x more AI performance than Intel® Movidius™ Myriad X chips, but up to 4.7x more power efficient.
Production-ready computing system
1) The UP Xtreme i11 Edge Computing Enabling Kit is production-ready for multiple vertical markets such as robotics, automation, retail, AI, and IoT. Ships worldwide within 7 days.
2) The kit is preloaded with the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit to accelerate AI and computer vision applications. It is also compatible with Intel® OneAPI and can be easily installed from the command line.