UP Squared Pro/UP Xtreme i11 /UP 4000 / UPS 6000 Power Supply Unit 12V@6A (EP-PS12V6A72WFJ) <W/O power cord>$15.99
UP Xtreme i11 Celeron
UP Xtreme i11 has a M.2 3052 slot to support 5G modules to enable ultra-low latency and reliable transmission of data to/from masses of IoT devices, which ensures the convergence of 5G, AI, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, and IIOT.
Combined with Intel AI Accelerator and Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, it accelerates Computer Vision (CV) and Deep Learning Inference from Edge to Cloud. It also offers pre-trained models, and pre-optimized kernels to increase performance for AI.
Powerful: The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel Iris Xe graphic
Fast: NVMe, USB 3.2, USB 4.0 Type C
Expandable: 40-pin I/O expansion, M.2 2230 E key, M.2 2280 B+M key, M.2 3052 B Key, PCIe [x4] to allow for seamless integration.
Ready to connect: Ready to connect 5G, WiFi ( WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth
*SODIMM RAM(max. 64GB)needs to be purchased separately and installed.
*Storage options(SATA 3.0 Disk or NVMe Disk)needs to be purchased separately and installed.
See datasheet for more specifications datasheet
Create an account
|SoC||Intel® Celeron 6305E ( up to 2.0 Ghz)|
|# of Core||2|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th Gen Intel® Processors|
|VPU||optional (via M.2 2280)|
|FPGA||Intel® FPGA Altera Max V|
|memory||via 2x SO-DIMM DDR4*|
|eMMC/Storage||via SATA or M.2 2280 NVMe*|
|WAKE ON LAN (WoL)||Yes|
|Compatible OS||Microsoft Windows 10 full version, Yocto project 3.1 Kernel 5.4 Ubuntu 20.04 Kernel 5.4|
|Pre-installed OS||Optional Windows 10|
|Power requirement||12V DC-IN (lockable connector)|
|Power Supply Type||AT (default) /ATX|
|Power Consumption ( typical)||60 Watt|
|Dimension||120 mm x 122mm|
|Operation temperature||32°F ~ 140°F (0°C ~ 60°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F ~ 176°F (-40°C ~ 80°C)|
|Operation Humidity||0% ~ 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|MTBF ( hours)||T.B.A.|
|Certification||CE/FCC Class A,RoHS|
|HDMI||1 (HDMI 2.0)|
|Display Port||1x DP 1.4+ 1x USB Type C ( 1x DP 1.4/ USB4.0)|
|MIPI DSI/ eDP||1 x eDP (4K@60hz)|
|Audio||Line in/Out (3.5 mm audio jack)|
|USB 2.0 type A||1|
|USB 3.2 (Type A)||3|
|USB 4.0 Type C||1|
|UART||1 x HSUART (pin header)|
|Serial port||2x RS232/422/485|
|HDD interface||1 x SATA 3.0|
|Expansion Slot||1x M.2 2280 M key ( support NVME SSD) ,1x M.2 2230 E key ,1x M.2 3052 B Key (USB3.0 interface) with Micro SIM, 1x PCI-e[x4] ( adapter board accessory required)|
|100-pin GP Bus||N/A|
|Others||TPM 2.0 on board|
|Ethernet||1 x 1GbLAN (i219)*, 1x 2.5Gb LAN (i225), *vPRO is only available in i7/i5 CPU|
|WiFi||optional ( via. M.2 2230 )|
|Bluetooth||optional ( via. M.2 2230 )|
|LTE/4G/5G||optional ( via. M.2 3052 )|
|Accessories||1x RTC battery 1x active heatsink|
|Others||4 LEDs YRGB (under ethernet port), 1x power button, 1x reset button|
|Net weight||295.2 gram|
|Package dimension (L x W x H)||229*181*97mm|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
802.1AS (Time Synchronization)
Project Based only
NOTE: Please note that ADC is currently not working due to kernel regression (future kernel releases will fix the issue).
NOTE: Please note that the latest NVM for i225 IT Ethernet controller is not working in Ubuntu Linux. Please refer here for more info.
For more information, please refer to UP Xtreme i11 wiki page
1) The latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with Intel Iris Xe graphic (code name: Tiger Lake) powers the UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit and clocks up to 4.4 GHz with only 28 watts TDP and 15 watts cTDP.
2) Intel® Iris® Xe graphics provide up to 96EU, which is nearly twice the performance of corresponding Ice Lake Gen 11 at the same TDP.
Fast & Expandable
1) 5G supported for ultra-reliable low latency communications
2) Intel® Ethernet Controller i225 runs 2.5 Gbps Speed
3) Ready to connect: Ready to connect 5G, WiFi ( WiFi 5/WiFi 6), Bluetooth
Industrial and Security
1) Supports standard industry 12V power input with a lockable power connector
2) Reduce latency and minimize jitter with Intel® Time Coordinated Computing (TCC) and time-sensitive networking (TSN) technology
3) TPM 2.0 & In-Band ECC Supported
4) Supports Functional Safety (FuSA): First Intel® Core™ product combining Integrity Features and Intel® Functional Safety Essential Design Package (Intel® FSEDP)
1) Optimize resource allocation for AI interference at the edge via Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit across CPU, GPU, and VPU
2) Optional VPU by adding UP AI Core XM2280/KB2280, speed up your AI development by leveraging samples and various pre-trained models that come with the kit
3) Supports Intel’s third-gen VPU (code-name: Keem Bay) that will offer 10 times the AI Performance than its Intel® Movidius™ Myriad X chip, but with up to 4.7 times more power efficiency
Production Ready Computing System
1) UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit is production-ready for multiple vertical markets for robotics, automation, retail, AI and IoT. Worldwide shipping in 7 days.
2) The kit comes with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit pre-loaded to make your AI and computer vision application faster. It is also compatible with Intel® OneAPI, which is easy to install via command line.
List of Contents