You're running project-based and looking for individual components?
You've obtained UP Xtreme board and UP Xtreme chassis separately?
Then this cable kit is ideal for you!
This cable kit for the chassis includes debug UART with jack connector, 2x Serial DB9 ports to use the 2x RS232/485 ports available onboard, and the 2 phoenix connectors to expose some of the 40pin HAT and some of the MCU pins on the other.
How to assemble?
- Take the MCU cable(1703401600) to go through the chassis and connect the pin head to CN25 (STM32 connector)
- Take the PCB and turn the CPU side downward and put it in the chassis
- Take another GPIO cable (1703401301) to go through the Chassis and connect the pin head to the 40pin HAT
- Take the two com ports cables (1701100180) and connect the pin head to COM1 and COM2</li>
- Take debug port cable (1709103100) and connect the pin head to CN16
- Screw the both COM cables and MCU cable on the chassis.
- Screw the GPIO cable and screw the debug cable with the ring(S1ZC002110) on the chassis.
Please check the cable assembly guide below to see how you can use with your UP Xtreme chassis.